- Title: Kiss of Pride
- Author: Sandra Hill
- Series: Deadly Angels, Book 1
- Genre(s): Contemporary, PNR
- Publisher: Avon, April 2012
- Source: Public library ($4.74 ebook)
- Length: 309 pages
- Trope(s): Vikings!
- Quick blurb: Vikings! Vampires! Angels! Time Travel! Satan’s Minions Host a Sin Cruise! Home Improvement!
- Quick review: An utterly goofy and stupidly entertaining read.
- Grade: A-
“Oh my God! It has a halo.”
He jerked to a sitting position and glanced down to his cockstand, which resembled a fat standing candle sitting in a circle of light. Breathing a sigh of relief…he said, “That’s not a halo. It’s just the moon hitting off that round mirror over there and reflecting back here.”
“If you say so.” She was clearly unconvinced. “I think it’s kind of cute, that you would have a halo around your penis.”
Cute? A man does not want his cock to be cute. “It is not a halo.”
She leaned forward to study it closer. “Let’s see if you taste holy.”
HOLY CRAP, this was fun. ALL CAPS FUN, I TELL YOU.