- Title: No Christmas Like the Present
- Author: Sierra Donovan
- Published: Zebra, October 2014
- Source: Library (and then purchased)
- Length: 257 pages
- Tropes: Mysterious Man of Mystery, Lady Scrooge
- Quick blurb: A glorious mash-up of A Christmas Carol and It’s a Wonderful Life. No, really.
- Quick review: BUY AND READ THIS RIGHT NOW TRUST ME
- Grade: A
I don’t use gifs (except for Tessa Dare books), but this one calls for a gif.
This is only $1.99 and everyone should read it immediately. The premise could have been horribly wrong, but it’s everything right. So of course I had to live-tweet it.