- Title: Making Him Sweat
- Author: Meg Maguire
- Series/Category: Wilinski’s, Book 1 (Blaze)
- Genre(s): Contemporary
- Publisher: Harlequin, February 2013
- Source: NetGalley ($3.82 ebook)
- Length: 224 pages
- Trope(s): Lust in the Workplace, Sweaty Beta Hero, Heroine with Father Issues
- Quick blurb: Aspiring matchmaker inherits estranged father’s boxing/MMA gym
- Quick review: Likeable all the way around, pretty much what I expected for a Harlequin Blaze
- Grade: B
Ten minutes? Ten minutes wasn’t nearly enough time to decide what to do. Then again, ten minutes was plenty of time to change into cuter underwear, and wasn’t that her answer, right there?
It seems like all the contemps I’ve chosen for this binge feature Lust in the Workplace, with the obligatory “This is such a bad idea” pre-sex banter. Fortunately, Maguire is really good at all the out-of-bed banter too, and she threw in some realistic conflict, so this one fulfilled all my expectations of a light and sexy Harlequin Blaze.
And I’m pretty sure I’ll read Prince Richard’s book.