- Title: The Theory of Attraction
- Author: Delphine Dryden
- Series: N/A
- Genre(s): Contemporary, Erotica
- Publisher: Carina Press, July 2012
- Source: Free digital ARC from the publisher via NetGalley ($3.51 ebook)
- Length: 121 pages
- Trope(s): Nerds, BDSM, Friends-to-Lovers
- Quick blurb: Computer programmer uncovers her socially inept neighbor’s hidden wild side.
- Quick review: A fun novella that’s truly erotic AND romantic, but it’s a little too focused on the unique hero – I wanted to know more about the heroine.
- Grade: B+
Hey, I don’t know why exactly, because you can be a jerk sometimes, but I think your heart is in the right place and your jerkiness seems to arouse me. Let’s have sex.
I will never again be able to talk to my geeky coworkers without wondering what they’re hiding under the bed.